2009 Economic Impact of the American Motion Picture and Television Industry
An overview of the effect the movie industry has on the U.S. Economy.
2008 MPAA Theatrical Statistics
A report containing statistics on theatrical market performance in the U.S. and worldwide.
2005 Piracy Data Summary
A summary of a piracy study conducted by LEK Consulting outlining losses due to piracy, profile of a typical pirate, and a list of worst offending countries.
A False Bargain: The Los Angles County Economic Consequences of Counterfeit Products"
A study by the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this header page to a friend:
- Music Coalition, Hollywood Movie & TV Industry support IP Protect Act, following COICA's footsteps
- Phishing scam affecting email services such as Hotmail and GMail is spreading
- Nintendo Combats Piracy & Launches Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Viacom Has Emails Showing That YouTube Knowingly Violated Copyrights
- Microsoft is awarded a patent for a DRM system that works in P2P networks.
- Verizon to pay ASCAP $5 million interim license fee for public ringtone use
- Software developer SpeedTrack files patent infringement lawsuit against Amazon.com, Best Buy, Overstock.com, Nike, Costco and Dell
- Radiohead´s Ed O´Brien Reacts to Lily Allen Piracy Row
- Artists Join Alki David's Class Action Lawsuit Against CBS and CNET Over Illegal File Trading and Copyright Infringement
- How to Protect, Manage and Exploit Intellectual Property, Trademarks and Copyrights using a new ICANN Top-Level Domain TLD Name Extension
- Eric Schmidt: Google will fight anti-piracy efforts and not block access to illegal, copyright infringing pirate sites like Pirate Bay
- Support fair pay for radio airplay and a performance right for musicians and recording artists
- The Web is Dead: What This Means to ICANN, New gTLD Program and the Domain Industry
- ICANN may face anti-trust lawsuits if Registry-Registrar Vertical Integration not allowed for new entrants to increase domain competition & innovation
- Will the movie industry's raise of movie ticket prices negatively impact Hollywood industry profits and increase piracy and illegal downloading of pirated films?
- Can Innovation Help Fight Piracy? 5 Steps to Innovative Behavior, Creativity & Creating New Opportunities
- Fighting Piracy By Encouraging Illegal Activity: Can Pirates Be Potential Customers?
- The Battle for dotNYC (.nyc) domain extension: Is RFP the answer?