Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) - Trade group that represents the U.S. recording industry. Its mission is to foster a business and legal climate that supports and promotes our members' creative and financial vitality.
Business Software Alliance – An organization devoted to stopping or controlling the piracy issues with commercial software and hardware. They operate over 65 hotlines as well as their website allowing people to report incidents of piracy.
CrypKey – Don’t let pirates steal your software. Keep it safe with security encryption, with this program.
SIIA – Homepage for the Software and Information Industry Associations Anti-Piracy division. They help to educate people about piracy and allow you to report acts of piracy through their website.
Motion Picture Association – Find education, laws and tips for fighting piracy once and for all.
Software Passport – If you are in the business of creating software, this program helps secure your product to protect it from pirates. There are two versions available and prices start at $299 dollars.
CipherPack – Program designed to encrypt and protect your programs from pirates by stopping them from cracking your sources.
Pace Anti-Piracy – A provider of anti-piracy products for the software industry. They have several products to choose from, depending on your needs as a developer.
FBI Cyber Crimes – Get educated on the the fight against piracy by the Federal Government. Find out what is in the works for combating Internet pirates, and report Internet crime.
Microsoft – Interested in Microsoft’s take on piracy? You can find it here, learn more about protecting yourself from pirated products and take a look at what Microsoft is doing to stop it.
Entertainment Software Association – They will provide you with training, education and support in the fight against piracy in the entertainment software industry.
Internet Crimes Group – This company is devoted to providing corporations with the knowledge to identify and act against pirates in their industries.
SafeNet – A provider of anti-piracy solutions for your software. Not only will their program help to protect against pirates, but should your product be hacked this will also help to locate and identify the problem so you can stop it before it is distributed.
MoviePiracy.org - Australian federation Against Copyright Theft
MusicUnited.org - Coalition of music organizations against music piracy
IFPI.org - International Fedeation of the Phonographic Industry represents the recording industry worldwide, with a membership comprising some 1400 record companies in 72 countries and affiliated industry associations in 44 countries. IFPI's mission is to promote the value of recorded music, safeguard the rights of record producers and expand the commercial uses of recorded music in all markets where its members operate.
Electronic Frontier Foundation - EFF is an international non-profit advocacy and legal organization based in the United States with the stated purpose of being dedicated to preserving the right to freedom of speech, such as protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, in the context of the digital technology age and digital rights.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this header page to a friend:
- Music Coalition, Hollywood Movie & TV Industry support IP Protect Act, following COICA's footsteps
- Phishing scam affecting email services such as Hotmail and GMail is spreading
- Nintendo Combats Piracy & Launches Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Viacom Has Emails Showing That YouTube Knowingly Violated Copyrights
- Microsoft is awarded a patent for a DRM system that works in P2P networks.
- Verizon to pay ASCAP $5 million interim license fee for public ringtone use
- Software developer SpeedTrack files patent infringement lawsuit against Amazon.com, Best Buy, Overstock.com, Nike, Costco and Dell
- Radiohead´s Ed O´Brien Reacts to Lily Allen Piracy Row
- Artists Join Alki David's Class Action Lawsuit Against CBS and CNET Over Illegal File Trading and Copyright Infringement
- How to Protect, Manage and Exploit Intellectual Property, Trademarks and Copyrights using a new ICANN Top-Level Domain TLD Name Extension
- Eric Schmidt: Google will fight anti-piracy efforts and not block access to illegal, copyright infringing pirate sites like Pirate Bay
- Support fair pay for radio airplay and a performance right for musicians and recording artists
- The Web is Dead: What This Means to ICANN, New gTLD Program and the Domain Industry
- ICANN may face anti-trust lawsuits if Registry-Registrar Vertical Integration not allowed for new entrants to increase domain competition & innovation
- Will the movie industry's raise of movie ticket prices negatively impact Hollywood industry profits and increase piracy and illegal downloading of pirated films?
- Can Innovation Help Fight Piracy? 5 Steps to Innovative Behavior, Creativity & Creating New Opportunities
- Fighting Piracy By Encouraging Illegal Activity: Can Pirates Be Potential Customers?
- The Battle for dotNYC (.nyc) domain extension: Is RFP the answer?