The .music initative by Music.us supports the protection of copyrights & intellectual capital of music works; & Musicians' rights and fair financial compensation. The MUSIC™ initiative is community-based, composed of musicians, bands, artists, producers, engineers, managers, organizations (record labels, publishers, performance rights organizations, industry associations, music societies, studios, retailers, aggregators, digital stores, manufacturers), educational universities / institutions / educators, community websites & music industry professionals.
The .music web domain extension represents the global music community, giving music entities a unique identity online. Not only does it increase a brand's visibility on the net, .music removes second-guessing & confusion by immediately associating a brand’s line of business with a memorable identity: music.
Join nearly 1 million others and support .music by signing the petition at Music.us
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this header page to a friend:
- Music Coalition, Hollywood Movie & TV Industry support IP Protect Act, following COICA's footsteps
- Phishing scam affecting email services such as Hotmail and GMail is spreading
- Nintendo Combats Piracy & Launches Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Viacom Has Emails Showing That YouTube Knowingly Violated Copyrights
- Microsoft is awarded a patent for a DRM system that works in P2P networks.
- Verizon to pay ASCAP $5 million interim license fee for public ringtone use
- Software developer SpeedTrack files patent infringement lawsuit against Amazon.com, Best Buy, Overstock.com, Nike, Costco and Dell
- Radiohead´s Ed O´Brien Reacts to Lily Allen Piracy Row
- Artists Join Alki David's Class Action Lawsuit Against CBS and CNET Over Illegal File Trading and Copyright Infringement
- How to Protect, Manage and Exploit Intellectual Property, Trademarks and Copyrights using a new ICANN Top-Level Domain TLD Name Extension
- Eric Schmidt: Google will fight anti-piracy efforts and not block access to illegal, copyright infringing pirate sites like Pirate Bay
- Support fair pay for radio airplay and a performance right for musicians and recording artists
- The Web is Dead: What This Means to ICANN, New gTLD Program and the Domain Industry
- ICANN may face anti-trust lawsuits if Registry-Registrar Vertical Integration not allowed for new entrants to increase domain competition & innovation
- Will the movie industry's raise of movie ticket prices negatively impact Hollywood industry profits and increase piracy and illegal downloading of pirated films?
- Can Innovation Help Fight Piracy? 5 Steps to Innovative Behavior, Creativity & Creating New Opportunities
- Fighting Piracy By Encouraging Illegal Activity: Can Pirates Be Potential Customers?
- The Battle for dotNYC (.nyc) domain extension: Is RFP the answer?